Friday, August 28, 2009

It's close...

So, I had saw my doctor yesterday. I've been having a lot of what I thought/think are Braxton Hicks contractions. Nothing consistent though, which is good :)

I am 1-2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. We'll be 35 weeks tomorrow, so that is a big bright spot :)

The doctor said I could make it another week or so, but I'm not sure that my body agrees. I would be happy for her to stay longer, but I just don't know. Hopefully my BH are just a bit more this time around.

I tried to pre-register at the hospital earlier this week and was told to try back mid-September, even after stating that I had a history of preterm labor.

My doctor said to try again.

So, today I did. They let me go ahead and register and put a note as to why it was done before they normally do. Yay! One thing down, so much else to go.

I need my house in order and I want everything ready, but I'll resist. I have to rest and stay off my feet.

Yipes!

0 comments:

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family