Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I keep thinking

I keep thinking that I want to do something. I want to do something that makes a difference. Not a little difference. Not like using my cloth bags at the store, or recycling, or whatever. I want to do something for people. Personally for people. I just don't know who or what or why or how.

I don't have money, so I can't exactly donate finances or things. I am low on time, or at least low on time away from the house. What on earth can I do? What can I do from home (or at least mostly) while taking care of my two angels and a third on the way?

I really feel drawn. I feel a need to do something. I am just clueless as to what.

I keep waiting, watching... listening. Something will come. Right?

0 comments:

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family