Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Colgate Wisp

Okay, so it's not eco-friendly, but I got it for free with my drugstore.com purchase and I had to try it out.

I love it... I'm bad, I know, but I'm a sucker for clean teeth, so yea. Okay, here it is:
Okay, so I opened up my little single package. I used the cute little pick on the bottom. It's gentle and I liked the angle of the curve :)

Once I began to brush, I got a bit of flavor from what I think it's basically a gel breath mint. Think: a tiny balled up Listerine Breath Strip. Okay, so anyhow, the brush is made up of tiny little rubbery bristles. They are gentle and work well.

I was left with a very clean feeling mouth, smooth teeth and nice breath :)

I really think these would be PERFECT for dates. I know, as a mom, I would feel much sexier out with my husband, if after dinner, I could run to the restroom and freshen up :) Wash my hands, dab a new dot of perfume, do a quick brush, gloss and go!

Yes. I think I'm in love with this non-eco-friendly product. Health is important though, right?

Rating:

0 comments:

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family