Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Shopping and Green Gifts, Mostly

So, I went shopping with my mom the other day to get some things for the kids. I picked up this:

And she came away with these, and a couple others that I can't remember (read: can't post because my super smart dear son is attached to my hip!)

First up is a basketball. She didn't get a basketball, but I can't find an image of the football she bought. It looks just like this and is made from recycled materials! She also bought DS a Spider-man play set (the ones that are look more appropriate for a 4 year old, not the scary ones), walkie talkies and I forget what else.

For my darling daughter she got a Water Baby, not EF, but there was no budging on this. She also picked up an Organic Cotton Doll and Wooden Blocks Wagon :) Yay!




0 comments:

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family